Merchants can be integrated with WeChat Pay directly or through local WeChat Pay institutional partners.
Merchants in Hong Kong (China) and the UK can integrate with WeChat Pay directly.
- Integrated with WeChat Pay: Submit the required documents to apply to integrate with WeChat Pay, complete the necessary software and hardware set up, and start to receive payments made by customers through WeChat Pay.
- Operation: Work with WeChat Pay to distribute POS materials and manage transactions.
- Marketing: Participate in WeChat Pay's marketing campaigns, which have marketing support from WeChat Pay.
Submit the documents required by the online application through the Merchant Platform.
Enter into an agreement
After your application is approved, follow the instructions to enter into an agreement with WeChat Pay.
Configure the account and set up the payment and transaction features as described in the development documentation.
- Basic information about your company is required, such as the business license, register country/region, address, legal representative and contact information.
- The business category must be compliant with all the applicable laws and in accordance with WeChat Pay Requirement.
- Supported currencies： USD, HKD, THB, JPY, KRW, AUD, NZD, SGD, EUR, GBP, CAD, RUB, DKK, SEK, CHF, NOK, AED, TRY, MOP, TWD, CZK, MYR, PHP, IDR, MNT, QAR.
- Settlement mode： Based on the settlement mode in the agreement.